How to make a loan request using our installment loan comparison
It only takes a few minutes to make an inquiry to the bank of your choice about our installment loan comparison. Here we explain step by step how the credit request works:
- Enter the desired loan amount, term and purpose in the input mask.
- Compare the loan providers and terms with each other.
- Submit an application to the desired bank.
In order to determine the optimal loan conditions for you, the bank needs some information about your personal financing situation. Please fill out the application form with your personal data. After sending the credit request, you will receive a confirmation via email. Then a finance expert from Across Lender will contact you and send you an offer for the loan after clarifying all open questions.
If the conditions determined suit you, in the next step you sign the offer for the loan and you can submit it directly to the nearest post office. Please take your identity card with you so that your identity can be ascertained using the post-identification procedure. Alternatively, you can also identify yourself using the video identification process. The identity check is carried out by webcam from your computer, smartphone or tablet. After a final credit and legitimacy check by the bank, the amount will be credited to your account.
Advantages of online installment loan comparison
- Compare different offers and conditions and find the installment loan that best suits your financial situation.
- Make your loan request from the comfort of your own home, without having to take account of bank opening times or processing times.
- With our installment loan comparison, you can benefit from exclusive special conditions and great offers.
And the best: Our installment loan comparison is for you
- not binding
- and Credit Bureau-neutral.
This means that the credit inquiry via comparison.de is only a so-called “inquiry credit condition”, which does not affect your Credit Bureau score. Credit Bureau will only find out about your request once you have signed a loan agreement with the bank and the latter then checks your creditworthiness.